Childcare Services

Consider your options:

  • Licensed and Approved Child Care - Day care programs offer care to infants, pre-school and kindergarten children.
  • Unlicensed Child Care - An individual caring for six or less children under the age of 13 years.
  • Approved Family Day Homes - Offer parents the option of choosing child care that is provided in a home setting.
  • Out-of-School Care Programs - Provide care to kindergarten to school aged children before, after, during lunch or when schools are closed.
  • Kin Child Care Funding Program - If you would like to pay relatives to care for your children, you may do so through the Kin Child Care program. To find out more click here.

Check local service listings for child care services where you are planning on attending college or call 1-866-623-5551 for toll free service to a Student Advisor.

Stay Connected


Privacy Policy