COVID-19: Portage College implemented a policy that will require employees, students and visitors to be fully vaccinated by November 30. More Information

Portage College Transcript Mark Scales

Previous transcript mark scales from 1993 to Present

Submitting Transcripts to Portage College

You may be required to send official high school transcripts and if applicable, postsecondary education transcripts. Applicants who have completed out of province education must contact the appropriate department of education or educational institution to obtain official transcripts.

Transcripts must be sent directly from the issuing institution to Portage College. If you are unsure of the agency/department to contact in your province, please call us as we may be able to provide you with contact information.

Once submitted, all transcripts become the property of Portage College, and will not be returned to the applicant. Please use this Document Request Form.

We acknowledge that Portage College’s service region is on the traditional lands of First Nation Peoples, the owners of Treaty 6, 8 and 10, which are also homelands to the Métis people. We honour the history and culture of all people who first lived and gathered in these lands.
Facebook Instagram Linkedin RSS Twitter YouTube