Skip to content
- Text4hope (AHS), free CBT based one-way text messaging written by a mental health therapist.
- FACE COVID, a set of practical steps for responding effectively to the Corona crisis, using the principles of acceptance and commitment therapy.
- Healthy Together (AHS), guide to family and home life during COVID-19. Each weekday, we’ll post a new story about how families can be healthy, active and safe in these changing times.
- Mental Wellness Moment podcasts (AHS), Dr. Mitchell (AHS provincial media director, Addiction and Mental Health) talks about various mental health topics related to COVID-19.
- Youth Smart COVID-19 Resources (CMHA), tips for helping children and youth cope effectively through the COVID-19 pandemic. There are mindfulness and stress management workbooks to view and download.
- CALM app, free resources to support mental and emotional wellness through this time.
- WHO website, infographic posters you can download about how children and adults can cope with COVID-19.
- MINDHEART, Coronavirus slide for kids understanding.